Monday, October 01, 2007

Spin, Span, Spun

The Spin-out was great--lots of people spinning and knitting and talking and teaching. And lots of other people looking and gawking and wondering what the heck we were all doing of a Saturday in Central Park. I took some pathetic pictures (since I was so busy spinning and talking and teaching the pictures were kind of an afterthought). But you can see some great ones, including two shots that include me and Lucy at Mason Dixon Knitting. I'm glad someone was out there with a camera, esp. for the shots of the tourists and others who wandered by, looking totally amazed to see 30-40 people sitting at wheels or with spindles. I mean, like that was weird or something?

5 comments:

JanuaryOne Cara said...

Thank you so much for coming out! I'm glad you had a great day!

Xxx. Xxxx said...

Looks like a lovely day! You freaky people! ;) Wish I'd been there.

Unknown said...

i would have loved to have been there saturday. glad it went well. xxx

Rosemary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosemary said...

hello robyn! it was great to meet you on sunday at the Spin Out! you can check out some of my pictures here: http://community.livejournal.com/astoriacrafty when i tried to email you, it said that it couldnt send.... you can email me at cabanird at yahoo dot com hope things are well!