Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Quit Yer Grousing

After Helen left her comment yesterday, it got me thinking about how I might be sounding a wee bit whiny lately. My apologies. An embarrassment of riches is my life and if worrying about being on Martha Stewart is the toughest thing I have going on, then life is pretty damn good. Plus, now when darkness starts to descend, I just toodle over to Lucy's blog for a lift. All happiness and exclamation points over there.

Some of my whininess may come from the fact that I have been having a hard time getting into production mode with the Lion Brand window project. It was a busy fall and winter and I am feeling the need to slow down a little. I recently updated my website with the help of a neighbor, Kevin. As I was showing him images I wanted added, I was a little shocked at how many were from 2008. It was a productive year. It feels like time to reflect and sit quietly now.

But the deadline will approach no less quickly if I procrastinate, so stop blogging and get knitting!

1 comment:

Xxx. Xxxx said...

Robyn, the website looks great! I'm very glad to see some of your work... again!