Monday, February 23, 2009

See How We Are

As I am knitting and crocheting as much as my schedule and hands allow to complete the window project, I read and watch things on the computer (and keep Finn and Lucy busy with important tasks). This may or may not be a good thing, but I it did lead to a couple of videos of a band that was among the very few that really spoke to me as a young(er) adult - X. I saw X live in Boston in the late 1980s and they were totally amazing. They fell apart not long after but apparently they are sort of back together and still amazing. Here are John Doe and Exene singing an acoustic version of one of my favourites, See How We Are from 2004.



Beautiful! But if you are not in the mood for that, try out this version of Los Angeles which is a closer version to what made them so incredible...just this side of the edge, but barely.

No comments: