Monday, July 26, 2010

For A Friend

I have a friend, who also is a great teacher to me. But when I started to thank him for that, he interrupted me and wouldn't let me finish. That's how great a teacher he is.



One of the things he teaches me is about being open and giving out lots and lots of love.



The other day, he asked me if I knew where he could get a traveling sewing kit and I wasn't really sure. When I answered that I wasn't really sure, he told me that I was getting snotty.



This actually makes no sense. Later he told me I had a bad attitude, which also makes no sense. But it left me with something to prove.


So I made him a traveling sewing kit. In its snotty, bad attitude kind of way, I think it is rather cute.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

lovely! I just replaced my 35 year old machine with a newer one (10 years old or so)

but that is a lovely sewing kit.
Things like that are simple (but take so much pre-planning and thought!)

nice job.

Robyn said...

Thanks Helen! I was surprised how many mistakes I made in making this, which is, as you say, very simple. But I am pleased it turned out so nicely.

ShannonAnn said...

Very Cool!

Taos Sunflower said...

Thanks for that, Robyn, on multiple counts.