Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Knitters Rule!

The response to my request for help has been so gratifying. I have nearly 25 people lined up to help knit the mile. We may just do it! The list includes people in six US states and a strong contingent from western Newfoundland. Knitters, you are the BEST.

Now all that's missing is the yarn...

I am trying not to freak out about the fact that I still don't have the promised yarn. Deep breath. A million reasons why.

In between rows of garter stitch, I added ten new skeins of yarn to my etsy shop. I finally broke the one-page barrier! I re-photographed the yarn I still had on hand and tried a new look for the new stuff. I think it makes for more enticing photos. It is always hard to get the colour correct but I guess people know that computers are not colour correct, right? It all makes for a nice distraction from wondering where is the yarn???

I'm taking another deep breath...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like the new look! it's like mounds of colourful pasta.
another breath...