Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Knitting Sprawl - The Schedule


It has been very gratifying over the past couple of days to encounter such a warm reception to this project. Many times when I have solicited participants for my projects I run up against a brick wall again and again, so to be embraced so warmly is really quite surprising and wonderful. Thank you.

Here is a very loose schedule, which I hope to tighten up as things progress:

Mid-August - St. John's (and when I mention a major city, I really mean just outside of that city)
early Sept - possibly Halifax
Sept 14 -19 - Montreal (NOTE: Still looking for connections in Montreal! S'il vous plait?)
Sept 20 - 28 - Toronto (Have connections in Peterborough, and Waterloo/Wellington. Maybe Sioux Lookout, but I have to look at the map)
late winter/early spring 2010 - Vancouver area

So there are some gaps - I am hoping to get to Calgary and Winnipeg and maybe Saskatoon.

3 comments:

Xxx. Xxxx said...

Robyn, There's a group on Ravelry of Mouliné fans--a yarn shop in Montreal.

http://www.ravelry.com/groups/yarn-shop-in-montreal-mouline-yarns

Try posting there? It's in the city proper, but they may know people who know people. N'est pas? or however you say that auf French. :)

Robyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Valerie said...

I'm so excited to see that the project has begun! Since I heard about it at the Studio the night of your presentation, I've been dying to hear about it's progress. Rock on girlee!