Thursday, February 03, 2011

Red Sky in the Morning


A pink glow this morning as the sun rises over the hills.


Finn comes in last night with a helmet of snow. The snow banks are high enough now for them to create caves and tunnels. Making snow caves and tunnels is one of my fondest childhood memories and I have been waiting for Finn and Lucy to discover this brand of fun and mystery. I didn't dare say a word lest my interest render the idea unattractive.


No worries, however. They came in last night full of excitement and purpose, planning for a complex web of tunnels. A secret world of snow.

1 comment:

Bloggie Dola said...

HI aunt Robyn,
We also have ALOT of snow here.
It is fun to go sledding though. We have a good hill near our house and we go often with friends.
The only downer of the snow is that we have had 6 snowdays and have to make them up in the summer. At this rate we will be in school 'til July.
I can't wait to see you guys again and I hope we see you soon.