Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Deja Vu All Over Again

Paradise for felines.
One time I gave an artist talk at Lion Brand Yarn Studio.  I noticed that, as I described the process of making my work, many of the images I showed included shots of my living room filled with yarn.  At the end, someone came up to me and said, you need a studio!

I actually have a studio but it is in a building that has spent most of its life as a factory and the floors are perpetually dirty (believe me, I have tried....and tried...to clean them).  It is a wonderful workspace for many things but not for things that are large and fabric and need to stay relatively clean.

So, once again, my living room is packed to the gills with yarn (and other stuff).  This goes to Brooklyn, this goes to South Dakota - the piles are everywhere!

Only the cats are happy about this.

No comments: