Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Totally Illegal and Without Permission


I couldn't leave with such a downer of a post as the previous one.  So, I offer you this photograph, which I do not have express permission to share, taken in 1986 in Hoboken, NJ, of a small group of art students attending their last year of art school at Cooper Union in New York.  Not sure where two of them are at this point but I can say for certain that one has become one of our leading lights in all things dragonfly and damselfly and one of them is a kindly old preservationist who married a fellow Cooper alum/artist.  I should add that my devotion to Elvis Costello may be evident.  And further, that this picture was taken by our friend, Jeff Peter.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Very very cool photograph!

Xxx. Xxxx said...

Hi Dan! :)