Sunday, January 20, 2008

All Yellow, All Fun, All the Time

Yesterday I was feeling a bit under the weather so I undertook a strict regimen of sitting on the couch and knitting as a way of heading off a full-blown cold (it worked!). By the end of the day, however, I felt some photographic evidence of all our efforts-to-date was needed.

First and foremost, I want to remind everyone who is participating, should you be reading this, that I would like to get a photo of you knitting on your stripe. It need not include your face but it should include your hands knitting. These photos will be part of the gallery installation in Dallas. Here is mine - talk about greased lightening!



Here is what the stripe looked like at about 7pm last night:

The edge that stands out as slightly more rippled is about 6 feet knit by Lucy--must give credit where credit is due.

Then we started having fun with Vanna. Maybe she will come to Dallas and see her stripe...


(Does anyone besides me find it alarming that he can put that on his THIGH while wearing jeans?? I assure you that he eats more than most adults...)






So much for knitting increasing muscle mass...

Today, I have been trying to avoid the siren song of my spinning wheel. But damn, that merino I bought at Rhinebeck looks so tempting.

Must. Stay. Focused!

No comments: