Saturday, March 20, 2010

Won't You Step Into My Parlour?

I have a very shaky internet connection, so please wander over to the Unconditional Yes blog for some photographs and video of the installation. Those crazy kids - always documenting with their iphones and such. Note the most fabulous knitted trail that the students, under the guidance of Rachel Heller, knit and installed up the four-story staircase to lead visitors up to the Trustman Gallery. They were so amazing, especially Rachel and the super fabulous Jessica Pratas. I know they will go far in life.

When you get back from the blog, why not wander over to the gallery itself. I will be there in the temporary living room, waiting just for you to come and sit for a spell with me. Bring your knitting (or whatever).

I will be there: Monday - Thursday from 12 to 4 p.m. Opening reception, Thursday from 5 to 7 p.m. The Simmons Choir will perform traditional Simmons' songs beginning at 6 p.m. And I don't know how anyone could ever wish to miss that!

No comments: